"Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice"

Joseph Smith - The Book of Mormon - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another BLOG Started for Additional Devotionals

Sisters in Zion:There has been a request to study other great talks and devotionals besides Conference talks...I had started this BLOG (Granny Smith's Country Garden), but never got around to using it...so, I decided to use this other site...for the purpose of another discussion group...Saves me time in setting up another BLOG...(smile) However, this will need to be more closely watched over...Don't want this to become OVERLOADED...or out of control in the types of things to read....Please, send me your choices that you would like to discuss...to my GMAIL account - mothersmith@gmail.com - plus the site to where each of us...could pull it up...I would, also, suggest...ONE TALK per week...If you are reading the CONFERENCE talks...your own personal scripture study...and other demands on your time...I think...then...ONE "other" talk...per week...just enough to handle....This should be a time to enrich our lives...and strengthen one another...May the SPIRIT guide us all....Love, Deb

The BLOG web address is: http://grannysmithscountrygarden.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment