"Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice"

Joseph Smith - The Book of Mormon - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Becoming Provident Providers Temporally and Spiritually"


Yes, the Brethren...are living PROPHETS and APOSTLES of our Lord and Savior...Jesus Christ! Elder Robert D. Hales, member of the Quorum of 12...addressed the concerns of thousands of people all over the world...


How are you personally handling the challenges of our day? How did Elder Hales talk affect you in the decisions you are making in handling your personal challenges in these economic times?



2 comments:

  1. Joanna, and all my Longwood sisters! I MISS YOU!!!!!! and envy your gathering on blogs. You KNOW how I LOVE to discuss the gospel!!!!! May I join you?

    I hope too that you will visit my blog: Mona's Musings and contribute when you can. Crafted as personal reflections on how living gospel principles has specifically affected me and my family through the decades, “Musings” are sometimes funny, sometimes more serious, but always thoughtful. I work each one very carefully over many hours time each week (and include illustrative top-notch photography and video) so as to reach young wives and mothers in the most entertaining and inspiring way I know how. In five months, we've snowballed to 111 followers with hundreds of readers from 6 continents. People love to read the comments which are WONDERFUL and add so much to the point of my Musings. I would be so grateful and THRILLEd to have my amazing Longwood friends and sisters muse along (as Granny Smith does).

    I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

    Ramona Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you are most welcomed, Ramona!!! You're still part of the "Family"!!!! (smile) We are all SISTERS...working towards the same ETERNAL GOAL...but, as you know, Father knew...that it would be the LINKING of our ARMS TOGETHER...that will give us the STRENGTH and COURAGE to endure to the end...YOUR thoughts and insights will be an additional blessing....to us all...We LOVE YOU...and MISS YOU, as well...

    ReplyDelete