"Come Listen to a Prophet's Voice"

Joseph Smith - The Book of Mormon - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Saturday, January 3, 2009

"Come To Zion"


Oh...Sisters...How often we talk of BECOMING a ZION people...This was a GREAT TALK on the subject on WHAT WE NEED TO DO - to become a ZION PEOPLE....a ZION PERSON...


Elder D. Todd Christofferson addresses this issue in his talk "Come to Zion".



One of my favorite quotes in this talk...was Elder Christofferson quoting Elder Neal A. Maxwell (whom I LOVED and MISS) "Let us once and for all establish our residence in Zion and GIVE UP the SUMMER COTTAGE in BABYLON." You have got to LOVE that statement! (smile)


I realize I am posting this EARLY.....I hope you were able to finish reading "The Way" by Elder Corbridge...I made a comment earlier, this morning, on his talk...Still welcome COMMENTS on any of the TALKS....NO TIME LIMITS...(smile)


Anyway, on this coming week...Elder Christofferson's talk will give MUCH to think about...A ZION people we must become.....EXAMPLES of what, perhaps, you have seen that inspired you to strive to be a ZION PERSON???? This blog is a place to LIFT, EDIFY, and STRENGTHEN...


No comments:

Post a Comment